Thursday, October 13, 2016

"What is simple by the Moonlight, by the Morning Never Is."

Gold and Brown for Today!

My Hair-
Used Goldwell Flat Marble Before I did anything.
& Just Straightened it and did a little flip on the bottom.
Put it half up and Wrapped some hair around the band.


What I used:
-Maybelline Pure BB Cream in Light/Medium.
-Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 20 Sand.
-MAN 6 Shade Dual Wet/Dry Foundation Palette in Dark. Using the 3 Lightest Shades.
-Eyeshadow: Crown Brushes 88 Neutral Palette. 
7 over& 7 Down put on your Crease and put on your lid leaving the center alone.
Use 11 over& 8 Down to just the crease and no where else.
Mix the 2 gold colors together and put on your lid and blend a little bit so there are no harsh lines.
1 over and 2 down use as Highlight.
I didn't use eyeliner today.
Loreal Voulminous Million Lashes in Blackest black.
Eyebrows. Mix 2 colors together

Thanks for reading!
Let me know if you have any request I will be doing a post every Tuesday and Thursday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment