Tuesday, October 25, 2016

"Crisp Air, Pretty Leaves, Sweater& Boots, Football, Pumpkins& Coffee. I Love Fall!"

Today is a chilly Fall day here in Western New York!
I was going to work but them they told me I didn't have to come into today. So a nice day to cuddle with my puppy and kitty all day watching Cartoon Movies. (Currently Watching Hoodwinked. Lol) :)

But here is my OOTD:
-Cardigan, Spaghetti Tank& Knee-High Socks from Target.
-Black Skinny Pants from Walmart.
-& Knee-High Riding Boots from Plato's Closet.

My FOTD:

-Face-
  • Maybelline Pure BB Cream Light/Medium on Entire Face& Fit Me Concealer in 20 Sand to under eyes, side of nose and to any pimples on my face. Using ELF Stipple Brush. 








  • 6 Shade Dual Wet/Dry Foundation Palette Light-Dark. Using the 3 lightest shades for Entire face, Highlight and Bronzer. Using Crown Brush 516 Brush Set: Deluxe Pro Spoolie Brush to the whole Face, Deluxe Flat Bronzer Brush& Deluxe Angle Blush Brush for Highlight.

 

-Eyes-
  • I used my concealer on the eyes as well for a eyelid primer.
  • BHCosmetics 88 Neutral Palette using a medium brown to crease first then going to the outer V& the inner eyelid leaving the center alone, Blend the brown before you put the gold color on the lid. Then I used a little bit of water on the brush to keep the dark gold more pigmented. then a white to the highlight. 
  • Using Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition 10 pc set Facet-nating

  • MAN Retractable Waterproof Eye Pencil in 101 Dark Chocolate
  • L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara in Blackest Black.  








Thanks for stopping by! Let me know if there is anything you would like to see or request a makeup or hair look! 



No comments:

Post a Comment