Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Green and Gold Makeup.

Today I did a makeup look for St. Patrick's Day next week.



Makeup:
-I start out with doing my eyebrows first, I used a Dark Brown Powder then concealer around the edges, fixed the mistakes and put on my eyelids for a primer. 
Eyes-
-Used a skin tone shimmer to the entire lid with a fluffy eye shadow brush.
-Next I put some tape to the sides of my eyes to make the eye makeup more cat eye like.
-I used a shimmer deep green to the crease and outer V with a small crease brush.
-Next I used Maybelline White Color Tattoo to just the lid to make the Gold more pigmented and used a eye shadow brush but you can use a crease brush if you want it more define.
-Gold to the lid and try to keep it on the lid and tear duck. Did that a few times until I got the gold I wanted.
-Last used a black gel eyeliner with a angle brush to lash line and make a wing.

Face:
-First off I have a few blemishes on my face so I used green concealer to the red areas of my face and a yellow to my under eyes with a precision brush and then a makeup sponge to blend it in.
-Maybelline BB Cream in Light/Medium to face with a foundation brush.
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 20 Sand to my under eyes, middle of my forehead& nose, side of my nose(a little red from being sick last week) and the areas where I had my blemishes.
-Skin Tone powder to the whole face to set in the foundation.
-A Shade darker powder to bronze the face (I just put it below my cheek bones, temples, sides of nose and jaw line).
A Lighter shade to lighting up a few spots of the face (Underneath the eyes, middle of forehead, bridge of nose and on chin under my bottom lip).
Last I used a black mascara to top and bottom lashes. Did two coast to top lashes.

Thanks for Reading! I will be doing a blog post once or twice a week now. So have any request email me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment