Tuesday, October 11, 2016

"Autumn, The Year's Last Loveliest Smile."

Last night I had an interview. And hopefully I will get another one for this job. :)
But anyways I wanted to show you what I looked like for it.

My Hair:
TIGI Bed Head Oh Bees Hive Dry Shampoo to just my roots.
TIGI Bed Head After Party to the end of my hair to moisturize them.
& a Sock Bun with the ends of the hair twisted around.
(If you want a step-by-step let me know!)

My Makeup:
-Maybelline Pure BB Cream in Light/ Medium.
-Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 20 Sand.
-MAN 6 Shade Dual Wet/Dry Foundation Palette- Dark. Using the 3 lightest shades. (Lightest For Highlight, Medium for Setting the BB Cream& Darker shade for Bronzer).
-BHCosmetics 88 Neutral Palette. I did my crease first using a reddish brown shimmer color and going to the lid but leave the center alone, then a deeper reddish brown to just the crease to define it, on my center lid I used a deep pink shimmer and highlight a matte white color.
-MAN Retractable Waterproof Eye Pencil 101 Dark Chocolate.
-Eyebrows Mixed a Medium Brown and a Dark Brown together.
-L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes in Blackest Black.

Outfit-
Cardigan,
Tank,
Jeggings,
Boots
all From Target.
"R" Necklace... Had it forever. :)
and My Claddagh ring from JCPenney.

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you have requests!

No comments:

Post a Comment