Friday, March 31, 2017

Dry Brushing! Why you should do this once a week.

I try to dry brush my skin at least once a week. And after I use Body Scrub before I get in the shower and get my skin wet. And after I sometimes wax my underarms or legs, etc.
The Benefits of dry brushing:
  • Exfoliation- Dry skin brushing removes dead dry skin, improving appearance, clearing your clogged pores.
  • Increase Circulation- When you dry brush your skin, it increases circulation to your skin, which encourages the elimination of metabolic waste.
  • Reduce Cellulite- Dry skin brushing may help to soften hard fat deposits below the skin while distributing fat deposits more evenly. This may help to diminish the appearance of cellulite.
  • Stress Relief- The act of dry brushing has been described as meditative and may reduce muscle tension, calm your mind, and relieve stress.
  • It's Invigorating- Many people become "addicted" to dry skin brushing (in a good way) because it simply feels so good. Along with glowing and tighter skin.
How to dry brush:
  • First you'll need a high-quality dry brush. Look for one with bristles made from natural materials. They should feel stiff but not overly so. I use a long handle so you can reach your entire back and other hard-to-reach spots.
  • I start at the top of my feet going to the center of the body (stomach). Then hands, arms, back and finally the stomach.
  • When I am finally done with dry brushing I use my Boots Extracts Vanilla Body Scrub everywhere I dried brushed. 
  • Leave it on for about 5 minutes then I go into the shower, rinse and towel dry my skin. 
  • Then I used Cocoa Butter Lotion everywhere.
I got my Brush from Target, As well as the Body Scrub

No comments:

Post a Comment