Monday, March 26, 2012

My Workout Update. :))

So here is a little update on my work out bet between my boyfriend Cody and I. I have been working out for 2 weeks now and I feel great! I didn't think I would but I do. The first week was hard and sore but it was better. I have been eating a little healthier. I had it in one of my post to eat healthier and workout more but I didn't have anything to motivated me to do it. So Cody told me to do it for a month an he will buy me $50 worth of makeup. So hopefully when I get to college in the fall I will workout in the gym. :)) Well there is the update. Let me know if you want me to do a video or post on my workout on my blog. :))

3 comments:

  1. Good luck, there:D
    U have a cute blog, btw<3:)

    Following you:)
    It'll be so nice, if you follow me back:)

    Have a sparkling day!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwe, Thank You Sweetie. :)) And your blog is cute too. And I always follow my followers.

      Delete
    2. Thank you. And following you now. :))

      Delete