Wednesday, February 22, 2017

85 Questions!

Decided to do something different with my posts. Trying to get in the groove to start doing a post 1-2 times a week. Most likely doing a makeup or hair post. Also trying to get back into working out after being sick for like a month. But here is the survey... 85 Questions.

1. Are you ready for 100 questions? 
Yup! 

2. Do you watch college football? 
Sometimes. My boyfriend is really into sports and that is mostly what he watches. So "It's all about the U!" Lol.
3. Who will fill this survey out after you? 
Anyone who wants to.
4. Who was the last person to send you a text? 
Dennis my boyfriend.
5. Do you love anyone?
Of course I do. Family, Friends and my pets.

6.At the moment?
Watching SVU.

7. Where was the last place you went shopping? 
Target... Where I am currently working. 

8. How do you feel about your hair? 
I love my hair... But I want to color it. Not sure what I want so I am waiting to do so. 

9. Where do you work?
Target

10. Last thing you ate/drank?
Coffeeeee..
11. Do you wish you were someplace else right now? 
Somewhere Sunny and 75.
12. Do you have any pet peeves?
A lot of them!

13. Do you have any expensive jewelry?
I have some.
14. AIM or Yahoo? 
Neither 

15. Do you like math?
Yes. My Favorite subject in school.

16. How many hours on average do you work a week:
All Depends on the week for retail.
17.Favorite baseball team? 
I don't Have one. But Dennis loves the Mets. 

18.Favorite NBA team?
Don't have one.
 
19Do you watch the Olympics?
I do. Certain events. 

20. Last restaurant you went to?
I don't remember. But I ordered pizza last week. 

21. Who was the last person to call you?
Work.
22. What's your sign? 
Scorpio.

23. Do you have a favorite number? 
13 

24. Last time you did volunteer work or made any donations? 
I Donate clothes all the time. 

25. What do you spend the majority of your money on?
Bills... 

26. Where does your family live?
All over the place.

27. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
I have 3 Sisters and a Brother.

28. Ever been called a bitch? 
Yes! 

29. Got any guilty pleasures?
Chocolate.

30. Do you drink beer? 
No I prefer wine and wine coolers. 

31. Whats your favorite color? 
Pink. 

32. Did you ever collect Beanie Babies?
I did when I was younger.
33. Ever bought anything online? 
Yes 

34. Myspace or Facebook? 
Used myspace in middle school then Facebook in high school to now. 

35. Do you have T-Mobile?
No I have sprint but I would rather have AT&T.
36. Do you sometimes wish you were someone else?
No.

37. Last time you saw your parents?
Last week.

38. Do you have any talents?
I am not sure if I have Talents but I have hobbies that I am good at. 

39. Ever been in a wedding?
No.

40. Do you have any children?
No Just my fur babies.

41. Last movie you watched?
Central Intelligence.

42. Are you missing anyone at the moment?
No.

43. Did you take a nap today? 
No. 

44. Ever been on a cruise?
No. But would love to sometime this year!

45. Do you have any wealthy friends? 
I don't think so. I never thioght about it. 

46. Ever met anyone famous before?
I did meet Jesse McCartney when he was in Dream Street and didn't realize it until years later.

47. Favorite actor?
I have a whole bunch.

48. Favorite actress?
A whole bunch.

49. Are you multi-tasking right now?
Not really. Just doing this survey and watching SVU.

50. Could you handle being in the military?
Kinda my little sister is in the navy and I don't see her as much as I used to.

51. Are you hungry or thirsty?
Hungry.
52. Favorite fast food restaurant?
A place down the street with great chicken and fries.

53. What is your average cell phone bill?
Not saying.

54. Do you own a camera phone?
Who doesn't?

55. Ever had to take a sobriety test?
No. 

56. Do you believe in Karma? 
Yes I do.

57. Can you speak any other languages?
No I don't.

58. Last time you went to the gym or worked out? 
A month ago. Trying to get over a sickness.

59. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 
No Idea. A lot.

60. Do you have a photo hosting site that you use? 
Adobe

61. Favorite alcoholic drink?
Jack and Coke.

62 What is your college mascot?
Black Knights. 

63. Ever been to Las Vegas?
No But want to go. 

64. Have you ever been gambling?
No I haven't.

65 How old are your parents?
In their 40s.

66. When is the last time you updated your blog? 
After this today.

67. Do you have your wisdom teeth? 
Yes.

68. Favorite place to be? 
Home with my dog. Lol.

69. Have you been to New York City?
No but would love to go.
70 Favorite sit down restaurant?
Bazil.

71. Ever been to Disney Land? 
No. Been to Disney World.

72. Do you have a favorite cartoon character? 
Louise from Bob's Burgers.

73. Last thing you cooked? 
Pasta and Sauce.

74. How is the weather today? 
Sunny and Beautiful in the middle of February.

75. Do you email? 
Not really. I check my email everyday tho.

76. Last letter/piece of mail you received besides junk or a bill? 
Netflix movie. Lol.

77. Last missed call? 
Work.

78. Last voicemail you received? 
Probably my mom or Dennis.

79. Do you drunk dial/text? 
Sometimes. But I don't drink every often.

80. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? 
Smashed in on the ground when I was mad.

81. What is the best city in the state that you live in?
I don't know.

82. Are you bored right now? 
No. Just annoyed that there isn't 100 questions when there should have been.

83. Last concert you went to?
Luke Bryan.

84. What do you think about before you go to bed?
Make sure my makeup is off my face.

85. What are your plans for tomorrow?
Work tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment