Wednesday, August 10, 2016

NEW HAIR?

So I got my hair done Yesterday! I wanted to show what it was before it faded and that it looks like now:
What I have on my hair is that I go to a professional (Well school for Cosmetology so we used Goldwell Hair color. Only professionals can use these products).  And now my friend works at a salon!

How I looked when I first got it done about 2 month ago!
It is a Red Ombre, Dark red on top feathering into a lighter red.
Used Goldwell Topchic, Decolorizer the bottom and used Goldwell colorance on the bottom. I can't remember the colors they used!


Now here is it Faded:
1 month after. Not a vibrant red like up above! But perfect for summer being lighter. 


About 2 months later for it fading.
The bottom looks like a strawberry blonde. I have been outside a lot more than I usually am during the summer. So I think that is why my hair got a lot lighter than normal.


And now the new look!!
I wanted to do something different, like something for the fall time... I know, I know it is only August but with the beauty industry you need to do stuff earlier than the season to be more in style! And hope your clients want almost the same thing.. :)

I was going for the Ombre again! So I went for like a neutral/ purple to the top using Goldwell Topchic. And to the bottom I didn't want to add more Decolorizer so she just added Goldwell Aluminum in 3 different colors! So the bottom has Purple, Red and a little Pink. She styled it by doing Beachy Waves.

And I got to say I am in love with my hair!! I think it is great for the fall time!

And Tada!!! This is the final look.
Outside:
Inside and the back:

Thanks for reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment