Monday, August 1, 2016

Freeze or Cool?!?

Review on Lush Shower Jellies! Sent Needles and Pines 3.5 oz& was $8.95
On the left is the one that was overnight in the fridge. While the other one spent the night in the freezer!

(The Left, Fridge)


(The right, Freezer)



So I showered using both of these, one side each.
It was a little difficult using these without it falling out of your hands. But I have to say the one in the freezer was better to handle. I loved to sent of this one. I will definitely be buying the other ones! (Except 93,000 Miles I am allergic to an ingredient in that one). 

Also I was outside this morning eating breakfast and my arms were a little red from the sun and the freezer one worked amazing over it to cool it down.
Thanks for reading! 
Leave comments or anything if you like me to do reviews!


No comments:

Post a Comment