Wednesday, July 27, 2016

My First Lush Purchase!!

This would be my first ever Lush Items!
And I have to say how happy I am to have gotten these items! 
I haven't used any yet but I will show you when I do!

First things first! The lush bag!
 First item is the Pink Bath Bomb!
Comforting and reassuring.
Says that it will turn baths into candy scented fantasies!!
 Second is Butterball!
For softened skin.
For a moisturizing bath and relax!
Third Twilight!
Watch the night unfold.
Reassuring bath creates a vision of the night sky in the water.
 Forth Shower Jellies in Needles and Pines!
Down to earth.
Infusion transport your mind to evergreen forests!
 Lip scrub in Bubblegum!
Sweeten your lips with a touch of candy.
Brighten your day with a sweep of this popular lip scrub!

 Another Lip scrub in Popcorn!
Moisturize and scrub your lips with this tasty treat.
Sweet or Salty? This has both!


& I got 2 free samples!!
Sultana of soap!
Smells truly scrumptious.
This creamy soap oil is packed with fruity fragrance! 
 Karma soap!
It's all for fragrance.
Get your daily fix with this exotic oil soap!


I wanted to talk about my expertise in the store I had!
So I wanted to go into the store so I would know exactly what I was getting. The girls that were working there were great! I walked in they helped me find everything! Seeing that I have a Mint allergy and Menthol. They made sure before I left that I didn't have any of my allergies in the items. And I was just so excited to get the new Shower jellies! Even though I was only able to get the one. I will be shopping there again! 

I will be doing a review on these items after I use them! Maybe I will use Twilight Tonight! 


No comments:

Post a Comment