Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Bazil Date Night!

My outfit:
A long Purple dress from Sears.
Black blazer from Rue21.
& Gray heels.


My Hair:
Curled with a Straightener and left my bangs out with a half bun.
Products I used:
Bedhead TIGI Oh Bee Hive dry shampoo.
Bedhead TIGI After party to mostly the ends.
KMS California Free Shape 2-in-1 Styling and finishing to the hair right before I curled it and after I was all done to keep them in place.
My Makeup:
Foundation: Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse in Nude Beige Light 3.5.
Concealer: Maybelline Fit Me in 20 Sand. (And put some on the lid as well).
Powder: MAN Translucent podwer in 2.
Bronzer: NYC Smooth Skin in 720A Sunny.
Highlight: Maybelline Eyeshadow in 30S Champagne Fizz
Eyebrows: Dark brown color.
Eyes: BHCosmetics neutral 88 color palette using a Copper shade on the lid, A medium brown to blend in the crease, a medium/dark brown to just the crease& blend with a clean blending brush (if you want a little bit more of a lighter eye makeup look you can blend a little more with the medium brown color). Last for the highlight a skin tone color.  
Copper color to the bottom lash line and also the dark brown.
Eyeliner: ELF Cream eyeliner in black to the top lash line and half of the bottom waterline.
Mascara: Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes in Black 635 (2 coats)
Lips: Rimmel Moisture Renew in 642 Nude Delight& BHCosmetics Lip Gloss in Plain Jane.
Snapchat from Dennis (He spelled Bazil wrong. Lol)
My Chocolate Martini. Yum!
Trying to take a better snap of his beer. :)

Thanks for reading! Let me know how the look comes out for you if you try it!


No comments:

Post a Comment