Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Final Update... (I promise!)

Where the heck have I been?

Well let's start out with Hello everyone!
I am living on my own with my boyfriend Dennis! I still have my dog Nyla and cat Chloe.
I have done my 1,600 Hours for both Cosmetology and Esthetics from this past year and a half. I am trying to find a job with my career. 

Where I am living is a great place for all of us. We are right near the dog park, so Nyla has an awesome time to get energy out in our apartment. I just officially finished my Office/ Beauty room!! I can't wait until Dennis puts up my chair so I can start using it all the time and do blog post a lot more when I get my new laptop! 

Currently I am having dinner and watching Law and Order SVU, trying to keep Nyla out of my hair but not out of sight. Lol. 

If you are not following me on my Instagram or Pinterest. You should! Info to that is in my bio. 

Thanks for the catch up! And keep an eye out for more post!


No comments:

Post a Comment