Sunday, October 30, 2016

Birthday Girl!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


So Today is my Birthday! Last night I went out with my Boyfriend and his parents for dinner and a movie! So I saw Inferno... And if you like Da Vinci Code and Angels& Demons, you will love this movie! It makes you to think about what could possibly happen eventually. Just don't see it late at night you might get really sleepy half way through and yawn a lot. Lol.
But on to my outfit, hair and makeup!

My Outfit:
Poncho,
Black Tank,
Sweater Leggins,
Sam& Libby Gray Boots
(Selfie Stick...)
All From Target!

Hair:
  • The night before I washed my hair using the Goldwell Dual Scenes Color extra Rich Shampoo and Conditioner. (Since my hair is so thick. If your hair is thinner you could use the normal color one)
  • I used KMS 2-in-1 Styling and Finish spray to my hair Before and After I curled my hair. I had to do 3 sections and I used Hot Tools Marcel Curling Iron 3/4"
  • When I was done curling my hair I divided the top so it was about 3" and pinned the bottom so it was out of the way. Then to make it a little bit voluminous I put a tiny bit of BedHead TIGI Oh Bee Hive Dry Shampoo on the scalp. 
  • Then divided my hair into 3 sections and did a Dutch Braid to the back of my crown. Hair tie it in place and take a small piece of hair and wrap it around the hair tie. To make it bigger I tugged in the braid a little, not too much or else my bangs would come out.

My Makeup:

  • What I did was my eye makeup. Using Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 20 Sand for my Primer and put that on the lids. 
  • CrownBrush Metal Madness Palette. Using Some tape for eye makeup and put that on. Lid use the Brown that is 11 over, 2 down and go up into the crease a little bit. Then use the one right below that in to the crease using a crease brush going on the outer V of the eye. Then the one 2 over, 7 down use that to define the crease and outer V but no where else. Try to just focus it on the outer V. Next take the pink that is at the top and put that on the center of the lid to make your eyes pop a little. and that white shimmer to your highlight. 
  • Next  is the Eyeliner using a Eyeliner brush and the tape still on I used Makeup Artist Network Ultimate Creme Eyeliner in Sculpture (Brown Eyeliner).
  • Now on to my face using Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse in 20 on face and Fit Me Concealer in 20 to under eye and spots that needed concealing.
  • Makeup Artist Network 6 Shade Wet/Dry Dual Foundation Palette in Light-Dark using the 3 lightest shade to do setting powder, highlight and bronzer.
  • Now using the eye shadow colors that are 11 over and 2&3 Down to the lower lash line. 
  • Eye brows using Makeup Artist Network Retractable Eyebrow Pencil in 304 Auburn.
  • And last is the Mascara by L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes in Blackest Black.













Thank you for Visiting! Check more stuff coming soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment