Thursday, September 25, 2014

Update!

It's Update Time!

Well it has been a crazy few months for me. I have decided to go back to Cosmetology School.
I am hoping to start in November if anything in my finical goes through right.
I can't wait to get this going so I don't have to work retail anymore, and do something that I would love doing. 

So what I was thinking when I start school I will try and do a post at least once to twice a week to keep you guys updated on what I am learning& experiencing in school. I am just doing the basics in hair styling and cosmetology. It goes in 3-4 steps. 
-1 is just losing up your hands and doing braids and doing the basics to cut hair.
-2 is getting more into the fun part Coloring hair and doing more hairstyles.
& -3-4 are taking clients in the Studio, so you would be taking random people and doing their hair like you would in a normal salon.
So I will be going Full Time and going during the weekdays. And that would take me around 7 months which I love! 

So anyways keep an eye out for a few more posts coming your way. 
Let me know if you want me to do any request.

Thanks for stopping by!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment