Thursday, October 3, 2013

Going to a wedding. 9/21/13

I went to my  cousins wedding. So here is what I wore. Dress-JCPenney.
Leggings-Walmart.
Booties-Wet Seal. 
Hair- Remington Curling Wand. 


What I used for makeup-
-Face-
--Maybelline BB Cream in Light/medium
--Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 25.
--Maybelline Fit Me Powder in 225. 
--Rimmel Bronzer on hollow of cheeks and along the temples. 
--Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Medium Coral. 
--and a shimmer highlight. 
-Eyes-
--ELF Eyelid Primer in Sheer. 
--Maybelline 24 hour eye tattoo in "Bad to the Bronze" on lid. 
--BHCosmtics 88 warm eyeshadow palette using a medium brown to crease& a white as a highlight. 
--JK Eyeliner in black and wing it a little. 
--L'oreal million lashes in very black.  

And here is a picture of my and my fiancé at the wedding. Look at my other blog for more photos. Thanks for stopping by. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment