Monday, July 22, 2013

🍭Summer Tag.

Hey guys just decide to do a summer tag. Enjoy and I tag everyone. 😊

1 - What is one place that you like to hang out at during the summertime? 
-Right now I am working 40 hours a week so I have to say in my backyard getting some sun. 

2 - What is the best waterproof makeup product that you own? 
-Marykay waterproof mascara& Maybelline Falsies waterproof mascara in blackest black for both. 

3 - Favorite summer clothing piece? 
-Shorts& dresses. 

4 - Favorite summer ice cream flavor?
-Frozen vanilla yogurt from friendly's.  

5 - Pool or Beach? 
-Both. 

6 - What is one essential for your beach bag? 
-Sunscreen. 

7 - How do you like to wear your hair in the warm summer weather? 
-Ponytail but sometimes down. 

8 - Favorite seasonal food? 
-Corn in the Cob. 

9 - Favorite Seasonal beverage? 
-Lemonade. 

10 - Do you like to travel or stay home during the summer? 
-This summer I am stuck home working. Lol. But next year hopefully not. 

11 - Where do you like to shop for bathing suits?
-This year I got mine from Target 2 different times. 

12 - Favorite Summer nail polish?
-Neon colors. 

13 - Do you sun tan, self tan or not tan during the summer? 
-I do sun tan and starting to do self tan seeing that I can't get outside as much. 

14 - Favorite sunscreen for the summer? 
-Tanning oil. 

15 - What is one song that you will be jamming out to this summer? 
-I am picking a band. Florida Georgia Line. I love like every song. 
 
16 - Favorite pair of sunglasses? 
-JCP zebra ones. 

17 - Are you doing anything fun this summer?
-Really just work. But took each of my sisters for a week. 

18 - Summer = crazy hair! What's your must-have styling product?
-Sea salt spray. & a Scrunchies. 

19 - Favorite summer scent?
-Bath and Body Works Blackberry Vanilla& Country Chic. 

20 - Favorite BBQ food?
-Grilled Chicken!!!!! Yummmm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment