Monday, August 27, 2012

That time of Year Again... The NY State Fair. :)) FOTD, HOTD, OOTD.

Here is what I did for my makeup... I just wanted something really simple because it is hot out...


What I used-

  • ELF Eyelid Primer in Sheer.
  • Eyeshadow-Wet N' Wild Sweet as Candy Trio the pink to lid and blend into crease and the white as the highlight.
  • Physican Formula Blue Eyes Eyeliner using the Blown one.
  • Maybelline Falsie Waterproof Mascara.
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 25.
  • Rimmel Stay Mate Face Power in Light/Medium.
  • Lips ELF Lip Gloss. 

My HOTD. Big Bun. :))
Bun Maker from Claire's. Bun you could look all over YouTube to find how to make it with a sock. 

 My OOTD-
Pink Causal Shirt From Target.
Jean Shorts From JCPenney.
Airwick Sneakers from Payless.
Ring& Necklace from Cody. <3 
Hope you all enjoyed my post today... And if I take any pictures at the Fair they will be on my other blog.... And I will put the link here when it is up. Thanks for reading. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment