Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Update.


So here is a little update. I have been so busy lately-working, packing and doing family stuff before I move. Also I haven't had any ideas for blog post... Shocker I know! Lol. But I have most recently so have an eye out for a few this week. 

Also I wanted to do a workout update! I am so glad that I started to workout everyday& Walking my dog too(But not if it is raining. Lol). And the website I use is MyFitnessPal.com. It is a great website for if you want to lose weight, Gain weight or just eat healthier. I have been eating more healthier. I feel great when I wake up in the morning and going to bed earlier at night. Working more and transferring to another Target since I am moving an hour away. I am starting the college in the fall... And Can't Wait!!! I can't wait to have a new chapter in my life and living with my boyfriend. :)

Wow I thought I would write a lot more. Lol. But thanks for reading and look out for a few blog post this week. :)) 


No comments:

Post a Comment