Thursday, April 26, 2012

7 Deadly Sins Tag... Of Makeup.

I saw this tag around YouTube. And wanted to do it.. I really didn't want to make a video. Lol. And I Tag all of you to do it!!!! :))
Here are the questions:

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
Inexpensive-Wet N' Wild Eyeliner in Blue.
Expensive-BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette Eyeshadow.

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
My Love/Hate relationship is with the EOS Lip Balm. I love that it works well. I just hate that it is kinda hard to get on your lips right away. 
The hardest was to find the Baby Lips at my work with it flying off the shelves. Lol. So I had to wait awhile to get it.


3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
Maybelline Illegal Length in Blackest Black.
BH Cosmetics Lip Gloss in Plain Jane.
Maybelline Concealer in 25. 

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse in 250.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Clean and Clear Morning Burst.

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Eyes. :))

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
I am not really sure what items I would want for a gift. I rather go shopping myself to get beauty Items. :))

Thanks for reading!!! And I Tag all of You!!


No comments:

Post a Comment